EArt Audio EditorOverview
EArt Audio Editor is a all-in-one audio editor, recorder, converter, splitter, Joiner and player. A full set of effects and editing features are included for professional sound production. When editing audio files you can copy, cut, paste and mix any portion of audio files. If required, you may add effects like Amplify, Fade In, Fade Out, Delay, Reverse, Noise Reduction, etc. MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, VOX, RAW and many more audio formats are all supported for direct audio editing.
With EArt Audio Editor you can:
* Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
* Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Fade In, Fade Out, Flanger, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, and more).
* Apply different filters (Brand Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Low Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter, FFT Filter) to any selected portion of audio files.
* Add silence or noise.
* Save any portion of a audio file to disk as a new file).
* Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Continue, Stop, Play loop).
* Complete, multi-level undo and redo capabilities.
* Record audio from a Microphone or any other available input device and save to WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, VOX, RAW, etc. files.
* Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical).
* Open CD tracks for editing and format conversion.
* Add information into audio files (Album, Artist, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year, etc.)
Fixed some bugs.